MIRACLE IS GOD WILLS

Its been very long since my last post. Biasa lah ku ni malas and very buzy. As most people already know last month on 22 December 2008, my wife give birth to my 2nd and 3rd child. TWIN sister at last, which i had dream of since my teenage days. I then name them Nurhidayatul Syarah and Nurhidayatul Syaurah.

Bellow are picture which the letter "Alif" appeared on forehead of the Twin II and letter "Lam Lam Ha" appeared on the Twin I which then spell "Allah". At first I didnt realize it, but then someone who visit the patience next to my wife bed mention it.

Here another picture showing name “Allah” which appeared on both of ears of twin I and twin II. I am just gonna show on of the ear. (sama jua usulnya kali ah)


Comments

Origin2Infinite said…
HaaHz
ku ambil this pic bro..
sent me more photos of them..
XX

Popular posts from this blog

INTERESTING NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.. annaova.com

P2F 2008 UPDATES; 20TH DEC 2008

ROSE PHOTO STUDIO, TUTONG..