MY MR BROWN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2009 ENTRIES

Hey peeps... just wanna share with u guys some of my entries in the MR BROWN Photography contest 2009 in which only one entry was choosen as top 2 during week 5 of the competition. The competition starts on February 2009 and lasted until April 2009. Hopefullly next year i will try to join up more photography competitions but first i really really really need a macro lens and a Ultra Wide Angle Lens.. can someone sponsor me?.. heehehe
1. This was my first entry.. i had to designed the background using cs3 and printed it on a piece of paper so that it looked liked a book.
2. Thanx to my wife for helping me with this project.. :)

3. I think this photo was disqualified coz i edited it using photoshop.


4. This was the photo that was chosen as no.2 during week 5 competition title "Late for work" p/s: makasih gsufri for tambak nya... hahaha...



5. This project, i had to freeze 2 cans of Mr Brown for 2 days to get the icing effect on it..


6. This was my last entry, labelled "The True Champion"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P2F 2008 UPDATES; 20TH DEC 2008

INTERESTING NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.. annaova.com

ROSE PHOTO STUDIO, TUTONG..