CANON 7D LAUCHED YESTERDAY




Click here for Rano's coverage of the lauching of canon 7d yesterday at Hua Ho manggis mall.This machine key features:-


  • 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
  • 8 frames per second continuous shooting
  • 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
  • 3.0 inch Clear View II LCD screen with 920,000 dots
  • 19-point AF system (all cross-type)
  • 1.0x magnification and 100% coverage viewfinder
  • wireless flash control
  • Environmental sealing

Click here for Digital Photography review.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My name is Victor Ybarra I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans pay day loans company.

Popular posts from this blog

P2F 2008 UPDATES; 20TH DEC 2008

INTERESTING NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.. annaova.com

ROSE PHOTO STUDIO, TUTONG..