ROSE PHOTO STUDIO, TUTONG..

Last weekend, on my way to KB, i drop-by at HAN's Rose Photo Studio at Tutong. Its really an easy place to find as it is situated just in front of the Tutong Police station..
There, i heard voices calling my name and to my surprise, i saw an abandoned Sigma lens waiting to be adopted.. hehehe.. A 2ND HAND SIGMA 10-20MM NIKON MOUNT.. wah.. one of the lens in my wishlist. The price was BND $650.00. How i wish i've extra cash to adopt it... hahaha...pun sia sia saja lah... well below was my try out with the Sigma lens and my oh my, its wide and i love to get that lens one day...

pic1

pic2

pic3
sets of flash units
pic4
The lenses
pic5
mostly nikon and canon kits are sold here..


pic7
my camera siblings..

pic6
meet my baby's new siblings, the awesome D90.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P2F 2008 UPDATES; 20TH DEC 2008

INTERESTING NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.. annaova.com